Is your feedback actually helpful? Feedback is double-edged sword.
It's a great way to build people up, but, it's much more likely to inadvertently
pull people down. It all starts with an understanding of the surprising nature of the
origin of feedback. An origin that affords a new, productive way to look at feedback!
- Are you a manager that wants to foster an environment of productive feedback?
- Is feedback a part of your job?
- Are you apprehensive about giving other people feedback?
- Do you let opportunities for growth pass by?
- Do you hate the sinking feeling when someone approaches you with feedback?
format: audio recording
Newsletter: Tomorrow Today
In this monthly newsletter I provide guidance geared toward improving the performance and effectiveness of your organization.